Quote:

Quote:

one more thing, with just the drop spindles how much will it drop my truck?

Not to be a smarta-s, but ah, 2" drop spindle---um, im thinking 2" drop---at least thats what they did on my dakota---so im thinking they'll do the same on my '85 ram. And of course if you change to a smaller tire at the same time, that'll drop it more too.

The old out of production chislem arms are fabricated and can have variences, as well as springs (new or old), so these types of things can cause the vehicle to have various dropped heights---also depends on what kind of weight is in the front--big block, small block---steel stuff vs. aluminum--etc, and dont forget, no two MFG's tires of the same size will neccesarilly have the same circumfrence either---further propergating a varience.

Sooooo, generally, a 2" drop is what your going to get IF nothing else is changed---again based on my experience with these spindle on a dakota.

Your drop may vary, and lets us know how it turns out if you do it---im waiting for some spare cash to redo the whole front suspension at the same time, my spindles are nice and comfy in the livingroom .

The 2" drop Dak spindle will Lower a Dakota 2". But I never measured it in relation to a stock Ram spindle so i cant say exactly how much drop the spindle will give. But yes I would say 2" is in the ball park.