I'd like everyone to know that this issue has been resolved.
I'd also like to apologize to Rick from firecore for getting an attitude with him and his company over the issue.
Rick sent me a new distributor and I'm happy to report that right out of the box everything was tight and ready to go, all 8 teeth on the reluctor were at .008 with and without vacuum advance being applied.
I set the mechanical advance to 16 degrees, dropped the distributor inn and set the initial timing to 18 degrees and total timing at 34 degrees.
Connected the vacuum advance to manifold vaccum and checked timing again at idle.
Had 32 degrees so I backed off the vacuum advance adjustment untill I had 30 degrees at idle.
18 initial and 12 from vacuum advance.
I then installed my modified distributor cap with the access hole to watch the position of the rotor and it looked pretty good.
The edge of the rotor is just getting to the cap terminal with initial and vacuum advance.
I took it out for a spin and was very pleased that the annoying vibration I had at 2500 rpm from the missfiring issue cause of the poor rotor phasing was gone.
I held it at 2500 rpm in 2nd gear going down the road and it felt great.
So I have to give a thanks to Rick from firecore for honoring his warranty on his products and for sending me a solid unit to install right away.
I will defenitley be reccomending firecore to anyone who asks my opinion on Mopar distributors, very solid units and the company clearly stands behind their products and takes care of their customers when ever there is an issue.