the mini files usually come in a pkg with a bunch of em (half round half flat full round etc) & the one you wantin the pkg is round/tapered like a rats tail. I'd say do some carefull visual on the arc distance & actually there is plenty of material to drill several holes in each one like Eberg did on his. The goal is to have the rotor/cap interface, the rotor at the trailing (CW) edge of the cap terminal as the RP change from the can will swing it back CCW on a SB. I cant say for sure on the 15 deg, just visual and measure & it may take several holes to get it dead on. Keep in mind the rotor terminal is .244" wide & the cap terminal width is .214" so you have some leeway. the goal is to get that distance as close as possible including radial rotor tip to cap clearance (lengthening the rotor blade might be needed also) in addition to the around the circumference distance we are working with right now. EDIT the holes at 6 & 12 o'clock are the OE holes & the top one looks like a square but that is camera distorsion & it is round like the 6 o'clock one. MORE EDIT I would take the reluctor with you to the hardware store & get a drill bit to match the current holes as that is the roll pin size you will be (re)using.

SAM_0814.JPG
Last edited by RapidRobert; 09/10/17 11:14 AM.

live every 24 hour block of time like it's your last day on earth