Originally Posted By RapidRobert
I had heard that Firecore plug wires are the best hands down but after how they done you I will not be doing any business with them. A local guy had an issue with a local machine shop & he put an ad in the paper saying what they did wrong, the shop then posted an ad in the same section a day or two later saying that they DO do good work. I heard a story decades ago about a unhappy customer who parked his car with issues in front of the dealership that he said had done him wrong, not sure how it turned out but one unhappy customer will cost a business tons of business and any smart business owner takes pains to keep everybody happy. I'm surprised that Firecore don't seem to be worried that we have 24K Mopar members here & he may loose alot more than the price of (1) dist.

Robert, how can you state this? I've been on here and have helped hundreds and hundreds of members. Thrown thousands of dollars for Moparts only parties at race tracks and shows. Donated thousands of dollars of wires, distributors and coils for raffles, fundraisers, and other great reasons. The first I've even heard of this problem was on Friday night. After we were closed. Unreal. Let a guy who has been here for 15 years have a chance. geesh.

Join the quickest team in motorsports. Team FireCore. CustomWiresets.com