Bruce I do not think in the beginning there were any such things as Charlie Bashers on here far from it. If you spend an hour and look back at the three of these threads that have been killed off you will see he was whole heartedly welcomed. But his internet personalities took over and all of a sudden he, Stella, Ranger, John Force, heck I could spend a few minutes and get more names from here and Maries board that only cropped up like YOU HAVE when the masses have spoken up about his verbal attacks. So I say the solution is simple, Charlie has a great website, add some space so all the fans and I admit to being a fan can go there and he can share his knowledge of how he see's things and leave this thread alone so it does not get killed off like the others. On Moparts we even have the top Mopar Pro Stock driver Allen Johnson stop by without all the drama, we look forward to that. So please lets just stay on subject about these cars or I am positive the powers that be will delete this thread, I know if it was me I would of tracked the IP addresses of all these NEW members and if they were the same person it would be a simple solution. Peace out.

Jesse Rivera

Quote:

O.K. guys I've never posted here before. But I thought I should tell you Charlie bashers A quick story.--- I was strapped in with helmet on @lodrs @ Indy when something or the other happed in front of me and the track was temporarily shut down. I sat and wondered what I was going run thru. I saw Charlie and yelled him over,He then took the time to explain what was happening and spent a minute to talk. Seemed pretty human to me.
Bruce Gibson