bucky ran an 8.46,, though i thought you ran an 8.43 at atco last year.

i have one run on the car now that it left the line ok,, not spinning like the first run at norwalk, or pushing through the lights because the two step was at 4400 and there was only a single rear caliper on the back,, with my leg bent as much as it was/is, being about a foot taller than jerry i couldnt get the leverage on the pedal like jerry could. i ran an 8.95 at 146.5 or so,, i know the motor in the car is down,, thast not my best effort,, i didnt really car,, i just want to get comfortable in the car and drive it a little. i wanted to get a comparison to see how far i was away from charlie for mph so i knew how much i needed to pick up,, but he spun so he was down mph, and i still had a few issues that i didnt catch till i got home saturday, though that motor, in its current configuration is still about 6mph down from charlie, no big deal to me at this point indy is 3 months away. ill have a better motor in it for the chicago race, though probably not up to charlie's mark, but closer.

i didnt goto columbus because i have way to much work to do at my shop. i havent spent any real time on my hemi stuff because of it i just needed a running engine to go get my grade pooints and get comfortable driving the car.

jeff