thanks bucky,, it was nice to talk to you on the phone for that few minutes on friday..

though it goes against better judgement,, ill say something here,, i wanted to get comfortable in the car on thursday but with the trans problem on my first run it kinda messed that plan up,, and then i missed the first two sessions on friday. the third session i just drove the car down the track to make sure all felt good,, after driving down straight through just about and working my butt off to get ready to go down there and get work out the door my mind wasnt in the best place,, so i wanted to take it easy. the 2nd pass for me was the best pass actually,, i couldnt hold the car on the foot brake with the 2-step and rolled through the lights,, i went 9.30 with a 1.7 60-ft,, then the 8.99 pass i tried to hit the brakes harder and rolled through again with a 1.4 60-ft.

i got my grade point,,i got comfortable in the car and comfortable with all going on with jerry's assistance and pointers. everyone was helpfull down there,,big joe,, jerry,, little joe,, tim,, todd,, daniel,, ryan and his stocker truck buddy,, warren barnett,, and sid especially for rebuilding the trans on friday morning while jerry and i were standing there.

i know i have work to do,, i dont mind it,, ill try to get done what i can and hopefully by the us nationals ill have my stuff together. my dyno is fine,, exhaust goes out the roof,, no issues there. i actually put a motor on and didnt change a thing for 6-7 pulls to make sure it would repeat and it was right on.

after taking the car out for the first time myself,, though jerry had all the bugs worked out,, me not racing too much in past years and not at this level i just wasnt prepared and learned what i need to do for the next time to go out,, things i need to change,, things i need to get,, i appreciate all the calls and emails from the super stock guys and stocker guys being supportive after i had such a bad weekend with things going wrong,, but i still had a good time..

jeff,, aka

that was for you bucky,,, lol