charlie did you drop out of school in the 2nd grade or did your mental development just stop at 10 years old? ive never known/met or any of the above,, someone that is driven so much and works so hard to acheive his goals but is absolutely immature.

you rank #1 on one of my lists charlie,,, the most immature adult i know,, i think ive known 6 year olds that have more advanced people skills than you.

im not going to belle rose,, i had a water leak into the oil that i couldnt get resolved and thought it best to not go down there and not beable to race or have small issues again that i need to sort out. i hope to get my first full pass on the car at the indy points race.

p.s. for those of you that monitor this page,, i guess we now know who was photo shopping all those pictures with me in them a year ago or so. right on charlie,, glad to see in your little world you think this is funny,, does your dad look at this stuff too? there is no way he is proud of you for this.

im sure youll have a list of clever comebacks, as most all 10 year olds do,,, good luck down there,,, thats all i have to say,, till we meet,, and then we can see how you act and what you say to my face..

peace out,,, jeff