My take on the Dutch:

It sure is cool to have a mixture of awesome air and a great track. And everyone should realize how awesome of a move it was for D1 to move the shootout up to Friday. The weather was perfect, and made for great racing, and it's still raining there now, I think.

1.) Daniels... you the man!!! You have worked hard and your car has shown it, and you are by far one of the top drivers in the class now, and have the trophy (and check!!!) to prove it.
2.) Charlie and Sr.... what can I say, you guys are so fast it's not even funny. Congrats on the record!!! And you sure have the 4 spd car running awesome!!!
3.) Jeff... very impressive!!! who would've thought you be this far along already. Good work man!!
4.) David B.....Just a little better light and you would've been in that semi!!!
5.) Big Jim Pancake... what can I say about Jim except that he is like a big brother to me, and it sure is a blast to be racing with the best driver and car out there!!! 1.135!!!!!!!!
6.) Almost forgot Comella!!!!! You are my hero, man. I was telling a few guys Thursday morning to check you out, because you definitely get the most improved award!!!
Anyways, the Dutch was a blast. Everybody was fast, and it was some awesome racing on Friday. IF you didn't make it you sure missed out. If you do go to these shootouts, you need to make sure and thank Jon Clark. He is the rep from Mopar that puts these together. Tall and always wearing Mopar stuff....he is super cool and knows how cool these cars really are. And thanks to all the racers that show up and make it a good show!!!

Last edited by Ben Holt; 10/25/08 04:40 PM.