Could we please keep this post about the Hemi cars and end the bickering before this thread gets locked.

I have personally met Charlie and was a very humble guy at the track. His cars do the talking...

I have dealt with Jeff and his work is very professional and I respect his devotion to the Hemi and taking the cylinder head development to higher levels.

I take Charlies comments with a grain of salt, and found the "Bus" picture funny and not meant to hurt anyone.

I think the thing I found the funniest was that charlie was actually at the races between passes when he posted that Bus picture.
Just picture Jr getting out of his 'Cuda after a 8.50 pass, climb into his toter and cutting and pasting that photo of Jeff with a big smile on his face. Now thats the funny part.

As much as Charlie is obsessed with Jeff, I think it is all in good fun. Really Jeff should be flattered, as who is Charlie watching and looking for the most... He's praying Jeff fails at engine building!

Its actually a shame, because if Jeff and Charlie continued working TOGETHER, and Jeff concentrated 100% on his heads and charlie concentrated 100% on engine building/ horsepower, That is a combination legends are made of, Much like a SS/AH John Force and Austin Coil...

SS/DA 1924