Quote:

Well Mr. Jim Lee I see that you waited until Jr posted again for your response. So she must have talked you into it, or it took this long to come up with the courage.
If you find a lot of humor in constantly berating the good members here on Moparts...then you are a gutless coward also.
We are a community of Mopar lovers exchanging into and ideas. The rest are just self promoters. So when you mess with one then the rest stand up and put a stop to it.
As far as my name goes I am not here to promote my business. Fun...business...Fun...business...See how nice they are when you keep them separate?
I keep that separate. I apparently don't need the extra work. Also in your detective work did you notice I don't bash, or berate, or call names, or undercut my competition....Go ahead look back...way back...you wont find any. You also wont find any reference to any of the products I make, or services we provide...none.
Just standing up for fellow members.
If you don't like that then there are many other boards that might welcome you, don't know...don't care.

Oh by the way Jim...have a nice day, and good luck with your products

I didn't need to do ANY detective work,I just read this post,you have a nice day too there Wally.Get it!

Last edited by GOLDUST; 04/26/08 11:49 PM.