Quote:

Well said Mr. George. The thing is, that CW won't be at the top of the heap forever. Sooner or later someone will come along, make more power and go faster.

CW probably doesn't think so, but: First it was S&M, then this guy and that guy, then we had DeFrank/Houser/Allread, then it was Camella and Friel, then MacCallum, then Bucky/Barton, then Holton and now him. Next?? I can't wait to see who's next and to see what he has to say then. I will give him props; he is the "man" right now, but he better savor the flavor cuz it won't last forever.

you're a class act; keep it up. Be above it all...

I tell everyone,it' how you want to be remembered.When you leave this world all you leave is the mark of your character(what kind of person you were)My son Curt,was killed in a construction accident in 2004.He was a good racer and worker.He left behind his legesy(his strength of character)There has been a quarter of a million dollar memorial built to honer him in the City of Pittsburgh,a return road at Pittsburgh Raceway Park(Curt George Memorial Blvd),a life size portrait of him at Mosities Con.Co.headquarters and his portrait greets everyone at the Operating Engeneers Union Hall.A Curt George Memorial Race/Chrysler ClassicAt PRP.All this because of the type of person he was.The inscription on his head stone sums it all up(A FRIEND TO ALL)This is what we leave,this is how we are remembered by who we are.The impressions we make today are how we are rembembered.