Quote:

Hey B1 how fast will that thing of yours run? I'm not being a smart [Edited by Moparts - Keep it clean] just curious. It will probably be hard to strike up a match race with a SS/AH guy unless you got some outside money and both cars get paid regardless of who wins. Oh and don't use the little tire as a tool to try to sucker someone in. I've been near pro stock e.t's on a 10.5" tire and most SS/AH guys know the performance potential doesn't rely on the tire size. Good luck in getting something lined up...

I will be happy to answer your question(s), but, I want to make it very clear that I am not coming on here, beating on my chest, saying that I will whip everyone. I will let my car do the talking on the track. I am also not looking to get into a pi$$ing contest, I don't have time for it. As far as paying a SS/AH guy to race me? Huh? If it takes money for someone to line em up, so be it. As far as the tire on my car is concerned.....That is what I have, I am not trying to "Sucker" anyone. Last time I checked, the SS/AH cars had four links and a much bigger slick than what I am using. Just stating the facts, plain and simple. Heck, I will throw a set of ET Streets on it, if it will make people feel better. To answer your question about how fast my car will be? I wouldn't be hitting up some of the fastest Super Stock Racers in the country if I didn't think I could hang. I just want to have some fun with them.