Quote:

Congrats Charlie.Tell me you're going after Sounds like a challenge.Good luck Jeff.....Bucky

we may go, I will probably put my other rental motor in. I dont have time to put my race piece back together, get both cars preped, etc. So the motor I will be running is for sale, as is my car. as far as the record, they told me at the scales I set it, I dont really care that much about it, if I hadnt won, I wouldnt have bothered to tear down to take it. Records are not always a true indication of who is fastest, althouh this weekend it was since the fastest cars were there, with the exception of henson. It doesnt prove anything to drive all over the country, chasing conditions at 4.00 a gallon for fuel, to make a fast run, when noone else fast is there, and get a piece of paper. This was true race conditions, everyone was on kill, and there should be no excuses for why they could have set it if they would have done.......
I wonder what the future of this class holds when 75% of the field is down 50hp, and the rest are down 100 from what we're making. If half the people that talked to me in the last 2 weeks actually buy something, than the class will continue to get more competitive.

later

and before anyone asks, the used motor I will be running is 55K

cw

hemimilita.com We are racers, not daycare providers.