I had a gut feeling that this car was going to be rough when they yanked it out of that hole, but I was hoping for the best. I understand that this event was about more that just a 57 Plymouth, but as a car guy that is what I am most interested in (sorry, that may sound bad but its the truth). What I dont understand about some of the folks replying to this thread is, why would you pull the trigger and just junk this car when you really dont know what kind of shape it is really in? I have looked at the pics and seen some parts that are clearly junked out, but until it is cleaned off and put under a microscope, it cant just be written off. When was the last time that any of us bought a PROJECT that did not need parts replaced. Heck, most of the junk I have drug home looks unsavable until its cleaned up. Hopefully if the new owner of this car does not have the where with all to make something of it, they pass it off to capable hands. If the car is fixable it should be fixed. If it is too far gone, then it should be cleaned up and displayed as a piece of Tulsa history (and a reminder of how not to store a car ) .