I kinda like (NOT) the part that they have had it up and down, in and out, and a whole bunch of other BS. The idea in 1957 was to bring it up, unwrap it and see what was there. Then give it to whomever.
Now we have limited access 2 or 3 days in advance, they're jerking the thing in and out but the best part is the actual raising of the car will be done while spectators have to pay to watch it at their convention center on TV for a SMALL FEE of Course.
Then 7 hours later, for I'm assuming another SMALL FEE you can watch as the plastic is removed. Who's to say there won't be a switcheroo involved??? Especially with BOYD involved. Food for thought.
Why wait 7 hours to unwrap it???
Why not just do it right there on the courthhouse lawn as was originally intended??? Becuase there is too much money to be made, by Boyd and the CITY OF TULSA. What a CROCK. SHAME SHAME ON THE CITY OF TULSA!!!
This could have been done a lot of different ways and still added money to there coffers, but it might have taken some effort. SHAME, SHAME, No 1957 American values there. JUST money grubbing city officials that don't have a clue. I'll bet most of them weren't even born in 1957

Tim