Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Personally, I'd like to see it restored and stay on display in Tulsa.

How about everyone else?

Who would POSSIBLY say "crush it, she's a goner".. on your poll..?

I was the First one to hit crush it when the poll was posted.at least I am honest with my opinion.

Well, all kidding aside, I am astounded.
We live in COMPLETELY different worlds. I wouldn't think about crushing that car, even as a joke.

Astounded that I would part and crush a car?
I have crushed better cars! The E body guys would string me up for what I have done ! And I am an E Body guy! Sometimes the parts are worth more than the car.Parts have to come from somewhere I sure know when I sold the parts everyone involved was happy and the much need the parts were used so another car could live.

So you wouldn't "CRUSH IT", you mean you would strip it of all good parts and then toss the unusable stuff?
I've saved rare cars because of the CAR, I could have made personal gains before but instead gave a Hemi car away because of just what you say what you would do- I figured the car was more important than my wallet.

Got it for free, a REAL Hemi car minus drivetrain ONLY, then gave it away. For free. For the CAR's sake.
I coulda sold all the parts off it easily.

Somebody else restored it, but it was a very solid car with everything but the Hemi/727 when I got it.

CrAzYMoPaRGuY