Well, I have been in Tulsa for 14 hours now. I've seen the crane crew preparing the lift, talked to a woman who was present when the car was put into the vault, refused to be in a picture with Boyd, seen quite a few '57-'58 Plymouths and talked with people from all over the US as well as all over the world.

What sums up the whole thing best is what a gentleman from Forwardlook.net said.

"It's going to be beautiful"

No matter in what kind of a shape the car will be in it will be a unique moment in history for Mopar fans from all over the globe and Forward Look fans in particular. No matter what kind of a shape the car will be in it will still be a '57 Plymouth Belvedere 2dHT and that is simply beautiful. It will be a tribute to Virgil Exner who is regarded by many to be the greatest car designer ever. There are so many people here that when learning about the car for the first time instantly thought "I'm going to be there!" I can relate to the hardcore MoPar guy from New Zealand who had to take a sizeable loan to be here as I had to do the same. It doesn't matter. It will probably be one the greatest events ever. It is like the MoPar thing in general, if you have to ask you wouldn't understand.

It's all good, it's simply beautiful.

Hans