Quote:

Quote:

Boyd is there because there is an opportunity to make a lot of money. He is a real shady business man and he has done well for himself. He is a great promotor and a very smart guy... he's going to do a TV show and it will be a big hit... watch and see....

I'm kinda curious why all this "Boyd bashing" on this thread. I personally dont care for the guy, but, he was there cuz he was asked to be. He plugged his show cuz they asked him to, and he ended up taking the same position that the majority of us here did, which is to leave the car just like it is. What did he do that was so wrong? Did I miss something?

Did you see the way he acted? Couldn't care about the whole situation at all. Was there only because it was good P.R.

Quote:

What's wrong with Boyd? Simply the fact that he or his goons don't give a [Edited by Moparts - Keep it clean]. No respect towards the car whatsoever. He broke the passenger side vent window. They hammered down the side window. The glovebox was forced open with a screwdriver. What a joke. It is like giving an Imperial to a demo derby guy and expect him take good care of it. Hope they don't mess up that car more than they have already.

Hans

I agree. He and Dwayne have all the grace and poise of a bull in a china shop.

But existing is basically all I do.