Quote:

i am sure i can, will have to try it when i get it out, i do see what you and everyone here is saying. actually to much bit for the setup. if you tighten the extension on the shock would that help, or make unmanagable?

You normally tighten it on a good track and soften
it for a bad track so in your case maybe that would
help but I cant see it doing much down track so I
will let someone else like Eric make comment on that

In my experience, as you move down the track, shocks have less effect on the chassis. Certainly by the 330, the shocks are just enjoying the ride. Mr P, I agree with your tuning tips above. Excessive bite can distort the tire on the leave and will stay that way until torque falls off just enough to allow the tire to begin to get "round" again.

Remember, what we see at the sidewall is very similar to what is happening at the contact patch. Wrinkles are occuring. We could be talking about the tires loosing enough contact patch from hitting them too hard that they rotate some...

If I remember the conversation correctly (in this case), lowering the upper bar one hole, (which should have created more hit or bite) did not fix the problem. >>>>Did it make it worse??????

A bar change will be a larger change than a shock adjustement so if the bar angle change didn't make the problem worse, the problem probably isn't related to bite.

I have seen converters that are broken causing issues with traction. If you have a back up converter or can borrow one that is similar, you may R & D converters to eliminate that component, then move on if you don't see results...