Eric

Thanks for coming here and helping out . Shocks seem to be one of those subjects that almost everyone has an opinion on but in reality only a few actually know much about.

I've asked this question in a PM to one of the "experts" here and all I got a smart a$$ pm reply. So I'll try again.

My car is a 3260# 69 Dart, 54%F/46%R weight distribution, street/strip, pump gas 408 that runs high 6.50s in the 1/8, foot brake, 727 with a loose 9.5" converter, Dana with 4.10 gears, 325/50 MT ET Street Radials. Consistently goes 1.38-1.39 60'on a decent track. It will pick the front tires up about 10" and carry them out about 10' before sitting them down. On a bad track I have problems hooking, it will spin at the hit.

It has Cal Tracs with Rancho 9 ways on the rear and CE 3 ways on the front, set at 90/10. The front has 5.5" of travel.

Can I expect a significant gain by going to double adjustables on all four corners? How much will they help on a bad track? What adjustments would need to be made to for a bad track?