Quote:

Quote:

I have been having this issue for awhile now. Car initially hooks then spins bad....I have had my double adj shocks all over with the adjustments and nothing seems to work at all. Have had 3 diff rear springs on it as well 150, 130, and now currently. 110s. Made no change. I run ladder bars. Im thinking I need a stiff sidewall tire. I run a 29.5x11.5 mt. Car runs mid to upper 1.3 s and 9.60s and weighs 3100. Should be in the high 1.2s. I feel with my alky injection. Any suggestions? Thanks for your time.

We want to spring the car as softly as possible without causing the spring to bow. The softer choice should provide the most consistent performance given multiple track conditions... If your car weights 3100 and is something like 55% front, 45% rear or so, The 110#'s should be ok, again as long as they aren't hitting the springs..

Ladder bar cars usually respond well to a fair amount of pinion angle. I have seen cars go from not trying to work with 2-3 degrees to hanging the front end with 5 degrees. Again, the front end has to work too. If it is dead, we may not get maximum performance out of the car. Also, we have to make sure we are bind free...

can you explain how pinion angle has an effect on how a suspension acts?

Gen 3 power 6.22@110, 9.85@135
Follow @g3hemiswap on instagram

performance only racing, CRT, ultimate converter, superior design concepts, ThumperCarbs