Quote:

It is true that I have 50% of the individuals involved with the ICCA that restore cars.

Regarding the above bolded area of your post:

This is typical throughout all other makes OEM judging as well ...

Not True! You stated that "it is typical" for "all other" judging venues to have Restoration guys as their judges. I spoke with Keith Rohm yesterday and not a single member of his OE Judging team is involved with restoring cars on a "professional" basis. I personally believe that it IS a conflict of interest to have Professional Restoration people as Judges because THEIR methods become THE standards by which they judge the cars. I actually witnessed this at a show where two "Restoration" Judges were arguing about whose rationale was more correct regarding radiator core support "over spray". NEITHER "JUDGE" WAS CONCERNED WITH THE FACTORY CORRECTNESS OF THE SUBJECT MATTER THEY WERE DEBATING!! The discussion became centered around THEIR view of how they thought it should be done. The funny thing about the argument was that BOTH methods could have been correct! Pitiful (for the guy who owned the car) to say the least!
Would you care to recant your incorrect comment about "all" OE judges being restoration guys or simply leave it where it falsely stands?