Quote:

How many pages before the mod locks this one up?? :hammer

For What?

I want to clear up a comment I made in a previous thread. Chrysler did not manufacture terrible vehicles! There were many cars that had built in variations due to human repetition and habits on the assembly line. There was another thread a few days ago where someone inquired about the correct direction of shackle bolts. Another member was kind enough to show a factory drawing that illustrated an exploded view of the shackle assembly. It showed the shackle bolt nuts facing to the inside of the vehicle. That is how the factory INTENDED for the vehicles to be built. On our valiant project the set up is opposite to what those drawings show. The attaching nuts are facing the OUTSIDE of the vehicle! It does not hurt or impede the functioning of the car but it is a deviation of the original engineering instructions. That type of "Confusion" characteristic will need to be shown to the judges in the photos that were taken during our documenting stage.

(Thanks for the conversation and correction Korey! I hope this clarifies the other post.)