Quote:

Between your exhaustive efforts and great results with your Challenger and now your Valiant, what products have you been able to develop and offer for public consumption?

EVERY product we manufacture actually started because of these projects. I didn't own a Chrysler vehicle until January of 2002. I bought the Black Cuda and it basically took off from there. ECS did not have a Chrysler line at that time. As I started researching the decals for the Cuda I realized that they were nothing like the originals so I decided to do the same thing I did for the Ford Hobby and reproduce ones that were correct. The entire process began out of a personal need for quality parts. The Carpet and Date Coded Glass began with the Cuda as well as the foundation for the entire Decal line, including the VIN decals. The Challenger prompted the new Package Trays, R/T Stripe Packages, specialized tags such as fuel sending unit cards, engine ID tag, "Chrysler Corporation" latex ink Dry Transfers, etc..... The Valiant project prompted one of the best products to date! Since we lost points on the Challenger for having oil on bare metal parts, I needed to find a way to preserve the natural finish of metal in an inconspicuous way. We are finalizing a "dry" preservative for bare metal that is undetectable when it is applied to bare metal parts. The only hold up with that product is our packaging process.

Basically every product ECS offers originated from a personal need (for parts) in order to restore the Cuda, Challenger and Valiant!