Quote:

You probably can win shutting off at the 1000' against your customers the way they drive against you.they must be scared you'll take some of that great h.p. away.I may be slow but I'll be there.I seen a bumper sticker the other day you might like I think it said Jesel loves you but everyone else thinks your an a$$hole.or maybe it was Jesus,Sorry ..... P.s. hows Lil joe's motor?all thats right you blew it up on the dyno.I guess he won't be at M.G.

L joes motor broke a rod bolt last week on the dyno. I was trying to make it better for him, and after the 3rd day of testing, I had a mishap. I am sure that never happens to anyone else. I think he is going with a different motor, not sure. Whats your problem anyways, its not my fault you are not the big dog anymore, (were you ever?) I think before everyone starts dogging me for outrunning my customers, they should talk to them and see if they are happy with the effort I put forth for them. What kind of effort does your guy put forth? 3 years and we are still waiting for the "good" motor? Sounds like maybe he is having a "senior moment". My dad wanted to know if travis had a "junior moment" when he ran your car into the wall at the dutch a couple years ago. You are in no position to be throwing stones, you have had enough issues of your own. you need to get to work, polish less, test more.

BTW my chassis is certified to go 7.99 until 09.
Thanks for bringing it up, I got it handled this afternoon.
cw

hemimilita.com We are racers, not daycare providers.