Quote:

Quote:

we had 2 practice runs yesterday, I went .80
in qualifying I broke my trans 1st run, 2nd run I made a bad one.
the qualifying so far is
1 rains .80
2 dad .85
3 henson .86
4 pancake .92
5 houser .92
the rest are in the 90's or .00's
we get one more this morning, should be the best one
later
cw

did you brake the trans in the trailer like the
if an .80 was a bad run i cant wait for the good one.didnt you pickup this winter another 40hp that with the 45hp you picked up last winter the good run should be a .30 with 990hp.Unless the cars junk.Is that the reason your building a new one?
what are you looking to get for the junk you have now?Wilkes car is on racingjunk for sale heard he wants 150,000 turn key and thats a good car.Would you be willing to go 80,000 turn key for yours that needs some work to handle that 990hp your working with?
Is that a Protrans your trying to plant that 990hp with?I think a 4 speed would put all that power to the ground.
I see alot of guys in texas are a little quicker than the guys in Vegas.Charlie should have went to texas

looks like he did what he showed up to do. CW whats the deal with the radial wobbles on your cars. I remember seeing yours do it a couple times if i remember correctly. At the U.S. nationals and at Columbus.

jm

Interested in having you car wired? Drag car, street car, EFI swap? PM for details