The guys that run the SS/AH cars are viewed as the super stars of the super/stock classes.Like any sport figure that's on the top in his game they are viewed as people that others would look up to for inspiration.We hold those individuals to higher level of professionalism.Just because people that compete against each other or have a different opinion of each other can't get along is nothing new.The best thing to do is ignore each other or just make lite of the situation.To antagonize each other just adds fuel to the fire.To bring it to public attention makes everyone look foolish and gives others a forum to jump on the band wagon and make things worse.I like to kid around and bust some stones as much as the next guy,but I'am not a visible super star racer like you guys.If you do it in the manner of having fun,that's fine. But I think that Charlie and Jeff have an unsettled past issue that needs to be left in the past.Yesterday is gone.If there is no love kick each others butts at the track,and keep the private issues to the inner-circle.The undertones of the issue displayed is like two skunks wanting to get in a peeing match(no winner)Let us all look up to you guys for your accomplishments in the sport,your professionalism,and inspiration.I hold you guys in high regard as does many others,don't dissapoint us(please)