no turk does not have anything from me on his but the oil pan,, we made that for him. charlie could post his speed, im sure he was faster than turk even if he spun the tires. if charlie sr went 157, jr should have run 154 with his good motor, i remember him saying that he was putting in his backup to run the points races or something like that, at 154 he would have been in the high 8.50's,, the last year charlie had my heads on his car that he won a shootout with was at indy in '06, he ran 8.58 at 154ish at 1500 d.a. which was a great run. houser outran ebveryone at indy last year in the hemi shootout with my heads on it, the only one that i thought could have beaten him was henson, who was fastest on wednesday but then he blew up his westcott engine which also had heads on it from me. houser ended up dominating the event, making the winner at indy the last 3 years an engine with my heads.

i didnt goto indy cause i have had a head/chest cold that is pretty good,, its lasted a week now. and i had a sleeve move in my engine so i had to pull it back apart and have to put a new sleeve in it.

jeff