Dear I am sorry I had to run my dog at indy,I did blow up the motor that I intended to run at the race.Maybe you would have beat it worse.I could tell before you got there that you had picked up and it showed.My engine program has been slow as Joe had lost one of his two employees and we haven't dynoed in 2 years.that still no excuse.He was coming to indy but when he saw how bad you was kicking my butt he decided to finally get in gear.Hope to be ready by the Dutch.Whats it to you or anyone else if I like to bracket race.Its easy to talk shi# about heads up racing when you got everyone covered.I have more of a chance of winning charlotte.than i do a heads up against you right now.But I'll be back I ain't scared.Heck I may even bring my dog to Norwalk.Just to support Heads up racing.By the way How can Ben Holt make any comments about where or when I race?Who the heck does he think he is?One other thing Don Schumakers public relation guy called and wanted me to let Ron Capps drive my car against Micheal Waltrips Cup car in a match race tuesday evening in Charlotte.I guess I'll tell them no so I can support your race............