short of posting dyno sheets on here, which I wont, I can tell you that the motor of rains that I had in my car, made the same as mine did. We ran in friday night, and put it in. My dads car made what I consider a 90% run. The 60 is never any good with a stick for a number of reasons that I will keep to myself. I outran my dad by .04 at columbus, and outran him by .01 saturday with a broken spring. I find it somewhat offensive that MCH would infer that a customers motor in my car would be .10 behind mine. That is not how I operate. I put it in there to try to diagnose a problem that John is having now. The same convertor in his car is 600 rpm tighter in low gear. I ran the motor to prove to myself that wasnt it. It wasnt, it acted just like mine. I felt that it was a little lacking at high rpm, so thats when I checked the springs and decided to change them. I was ready to put it in the 40's, but it was getting late, and the duramax diesel truck that I ran in back of didnt exactly lay down some good rubber for me. I spun, shut off, and went home. If anyone looks at the 2nd rd at columbus, you can see that John went 154 to my 155. His car is not makin it happen in 330, and I plan to test it next week to see if I can figure anything out.

cw

hemimilita.com We are racers, not daycare providers.