Quote:

B1 you took everything i wrote WAY out of context but i am noticing that is normal on this board. I was just curious what your car runs and letting you know that if you had an outside source to pay both cars for the match race then it would be more of a reality to get it done. My comments about the tire size came from you making notes of it on a few different occasions and seemingly using it as bait for someone to wanna run you. Yes i know we have bigger tires and 4 links on the SS/AH cars, i should know i work on 3 of them and drive one. And i'm not beating my chest or getting into a pissing match either i was actually curious to see it get lined up and thought i was helping you but as usual i wasted my time on this board.

I actually agree with you 100% about this board. I think you mis-understood what I was saying about not wanting to get into a "Pee-Pee" contest. That was not aimed at you in any way, I just know how things get stupid real quick on this board. Please take no offense as none was meant in any way. Yes, I do agree with the fact that my car does have differences when comparing it to the SS/AH cars, but, I feel that they would put on a good show. I truly want to have a Hemi vs. Wedge race, and with the ET's and MPH that some of the faster SS/AH cars run, I feel that it would be a fair race, considering my car will run right with them. Please understand that my intention was to have fun, first and foremost. To be perfectly honest, I had reservations about posting any of this on this board, and having it become some sort of circus. If this is a money issue, I will be happy to put up my fair share and than some. I just thought that the idea would be cool, nothing more, nothing less. (Trust me, I am really one of the good guys)