Quote:

Quote:

Hey Warfish, Are you planning on coming out to the Mopars at the Strip in Vegas this year? If so, maybe you and I can line em up for a little extra cash? You seem to be the top dog, so I figured I would like to line up with you. My car is also a 68 Barracuda, Full bodied 25.5, 3000+ lbs., on a little itty bitty 10.5 x 29.5 x 15 tire, with no power adders. What do you say? I am ready for anything, free race, low dollar, high dollar? Looking forward to your reply.

I plan to go, but you never know. will you be running in the shootout? I've never heard of you. I guess if you run in that maybe we can match up with the same rules, or maybe I can stuff 800 inches in my car and go challange greg anderson to a match race.
later
cw

Nobody has ever heard of me. I'm just another loser with a car that would love to race you. My car has a 500" B-1 motor, ladder bar, M/T 10.5 X 29.5 slicks, etc., etc. (Shouldn't scare a "Big Dog" like yourself) I spoke to Chris Blair (Vegas boss) about doing a "Wedge vs. Hemi" type of race, and was given the green light. I figure since you are the top dog, you are the one that I will need to go after. It is really no big deal, you in your Hemi that everybody knows about, against me in my wedge powered Cuda, that nobody knows about? Sound like fun? I will be happy to meet any rules that you want to set forth. Trust me, if they allowed me to run in the Shootout, I would pay double the entry fee just to get in. This is no B.S., I am seriously asking you if you are interested in doing something like this. Let me know so that I can make the proper arrangements with the track.