Quote:

Quote:

huh...looks like it only took a few minutes for me to get a bite, hehehe.....talk about rantings of a nutball...I know what got you all riled up and incoherent today...I forgot to refer to you as "Bear" and "Shadow"....sorry Bear/Shadow...

Bill Dewing(Ivory Soap)You don't really think your that smart do you?We were trolling for you quite a few post back.Go back and read if you can.If anyone took the bait it's you,your an easy catch.With all the problems that Fred Engenhart has,having you for a friend is his biggest one.Tell Fred what ever happens from here is on you. Charlie,sorry Bill Dewing had to come and steal the attention of your accomplishment.He needs to be the center of attention.I don't think his mother loved him enough so he was bottle fed from the git go.

So now you're bringing my Mother into it....who's the worm now Bear/Shadow...

The worm is still you.Like they say if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck,then it's a duck.In your case,if it crawls on it's belly it could be a snake, but snakes mate so you must be a worm cause you are always doing yourself. You should start your own thread and not screw up the SS/AH one. Go ahead I'll be right behind you.You can call it,The Worm Is Back

Last edited by B G Racing; 04/08/08 03:29 PM.