The comment on verifying the actual cam timing and intake lobe seperation reminded me that it is so critcial it should be made mandatory on all cam instruction cards I have had the misfortune by stupidly aligning the dots without verifying the cam location, to find out that some cams and timing sets are not what they should be There way off My first roller cam install I aligned the dots and went through a lot of problems with that motor and dealing with the cam maker, Sig Erson in 1972, to resolve it.I found out later the cam dowel was off 10 degrees retarded, most Mopar motors hate having the cam retarded OP, I agree that you should take both heads off again and check all eight pistons deck hieght I've seen stock rods vary .009 in length in the same set That was on a set of 1963 M.W. rods, the lowest piston was at -.026 and the highest one was at -.017 (do the math on one hole with varying the deck hieght .009 to see what the compression ratio changes) Lots of gremlins out there, Mr Murphy loves jinking hot rodders Trust me on that from personel expereinces with cars and motors, let alone peolpe and parts One thing you should keep in mind is that most things that don't work properly and don't make sence the way they are operating have a reason for those results Stick in there, you will find it

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)