Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You also need to find an oil pan for the little engine. With all the stuff you have I would absolutely run the 383. If you were starting from scratch it would be different. The 383 even looks better.

Sheldon

Yeah... plus the mounts, linkage, distributor? manifold/headers, front accessories, and any other lil SB stuff i dont have. I definitely wont be going SB now... to get the thing running... Its more ov a down the road thing... to build a better more reliable commuter/canyon carver to live in this ridiculously expensive province.

Read: i want to drive my Challenger, but REALLY miss the injected 4.6L/5-speed in my old Mustang...

5.7 hemi...a non VVT take out (pre 09) with a small cam and tune using the OEM EFI should put out as much HP as a warm 360 or 383...at least here in MI, if you watch, you can find take outs with the harness and computer and under 60k miles for under $2k....

I don't think the OP has 2k in his budget, not the mention the extra 2k in addons it'll take to get that engine in the car.

Yep... would be nice, but hardly an easy swap for a well-equipped shop, let alone my Mad Max mess...