Quote:

I agree 100%!! Pro Nostalgia wasn't as simple as building a big motor and throwing it into a light car. I don't think people relize how hard of a class it was to run. The Booze Brothers worked very hard at this class and it showed with their results.

Quote:

I think it has a good chance of comming back since there are a good amount of cars that would fit into that class...

What you don't realize is that class was weight per cubic inch depending on the MFGR of the motor. Most of the cars your talking about would have to weigh 5000lbs because of the size of there motors, including myself. LOL

Well the class isnt being run any more is this correct? If so maybe its time for some rule changing so more people can run in that class and bring it back some of the old time cars and some new life back to that class.. Sort of like what Milan puts on " Run What You Brung" and keep the cars 62-69 looking some what period correct only NA motors 3200lb any size motor, tunnel rams,trans brakes, any size tire...ect...