Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Actually I have been wondering about the B-1 stuff in NSS for quite a while. So with the wording of the rule as per 1.17 with any internal modifications can't you guys run M/C's? After all is is the same casting. I guess is all up to interpretation. Thank you for clearing that up.

Whats up Dap? There are a few guys running B1 heads in NSS... They wont let the TS or Preditor heads run...

Actually as far as I know we have the only B1 NSS car running at the moment.
Dap your right we could run the M/C no problem, in fact could run a PSO head

Casey

I wasnt aware of that Casey that you guys were the only ones running a B1 head... Id figure if it was legal to run a lot more guys would run them since you can make some big power with B1 heads... 2012 should be a good yr for the NSS cars since more racers are stepping up there program...

NoJoke let me get this straight....YOu think its ok for WhompinWedge to have a B1 head...but SSR cant?? Or shouldnt??
Just trying to learn all this geriatric NSS racing stuff

Tony your right I never did meet you yet next time I will come by and say hello I have no beef with you... You can come by my trailer to Ill share some cannolis with you as well...

As far as the B1 heads I dont make the rules... The only reason I asked about the tire size 14x32 is because my rear was shortened so much that is I ran a 10" or a 12" rim even with a 3" offset I will have 8" of open quarter... The tires will be tucked under the car so much that it wont be safe as well as look like crap thats the only reason because I would have no problem running a 10.5 tire Im only going to be running in the 9's...

Your right NSS should be run period correct but also in the 60's they ran a FX class cars that were modified...

Who said SSR car run a B1? He dont have B1 he has a TS heads big differance....The black car cant run NSS tube front end he has to change that back to stock front suspension as well as steering... Thats why I changed my front suspension I had a tube front end as well with a rack....