Quote:

I will admit being a Indy customer for 20 years I do not know alot about B1 heads. I visited there website yesterday and here is my views on the legality of these heads. Feel free to correct me if Im wrong but it looks like B1 heads except fot the B1-TS will bolt right up to a wedge block. Although none of these aftermarket heads look exactly like a stock heads, these heads from a appearence standpoint are in the ballpark. But the B1-TS looks a little outside the ballpark to me. So based upon the fact the B1-TS will not bolt up to wedge block I would say at this time the B1-TS and Indy Preditor head are not legal in NSS. The NSS rules do not address certain brands of heads and may need to in the future. These heads to me appears to be more for Top Sportsman/Top Dragster, super fast bracket applications. Also Josh posted the NSS rules yesterday but it does not include our lasted class AAAA/FX 8.50 index. I hope this info has helped. See ya at the track, Doug Duell

Doug we need to address this because someone said they spoke to you and you told them the TS heads are legal....