Quote:

Quote:

I agree with HemiDart, NMCA needs to look to make some changes. I have a 1970 Hemi Challenger and have tried for four years to get NMCA rules team to open up the rules to let 1970 & 1971 big block cars into NMCA NSS. The answer I get back is they look at it, but they don't want to let any new body styles in NSS, which to me the cars were talking about are 40 years old. The rules team keeps thinking that letting in two more years would ruin the NSS for all the racers. I have talked to many of the racers that run NMCA NSS and they don't understand it either. Most racers don't care, they want a place to race and NMCA does a great job taking care of the racers and has good sponsors support. I agree with the 10.5 tires size, so that the guys don't have to cut up these orginal cars fi they don't want to. Not trying to steal this tread. Just needed to agree with HemiDart. Thanks / Gary

I think since they can run sheetmetal intakes in the FX Class why not run a 14x32 and about letting more cars run in the class would be great it would help the purse and car count... Im sure there are plenty of cars that have legal cars but they have a big tire and cant run because of that reason...

I have a sheetmetal intake big tire ss/ car that i would like to attend some of the nss races. It would be hard to change my engine combo but I could easily change to a 10.5w tire and make that work. Asfar as the trans break that would be harder to disconnect ccuase i still need to get reverse. It would be easy to police if someone was using one because they could hear the 2 step at the line if they did.

JAKES AUTOMOTIVE