Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

From what Casey said Sanders and Habura with Keeping The Faith car both went 8.49....

i dont believe sander has a 10.5 altough i maybe wrong.

Yes Sanders cuda runs 10.5x33.5's We pit together, Casey drives the car some for him, it is a super nice race car.
Gary J is going to slap some 10.5's on his AH car, no trans brake or air shifter it's 100% legal.

Clinton would have to hack off that areo scoop and put on a hemi scoop, I would bet there is at least one dominator on there probily two, they got to go to. Probily all aluminum interior- no good...probily just one bucket seat- no good, add another, add carpet, put the original dash back in. No one piece frontends,no rack and pinion, no aluminum firewall, add inner fenders. Put all that weight back in then bring it, probily will run more like 9.50

wooaahhhhhh there Lone Ranger.........

Clintons car is a street car.....if he added the sheetmetal intake and 2 carters/edelbrock carbs he would be just fine......and I know he has all the other above equipment..... His Hemi Scoop is on the wall like a piece of art.

I would be careful..... that car is no joke!!!

Clintons car is bad azz... I seen it in action plus he has a Best Machine Bullet that used to be in the Black Dodge... He puts a sheet metal intake with 2 carbs I bet he will pick up 60hp....

So Josh we doing a NSS grudge race or what at Indy?

First off Tony, no hard feelings here man. Your car is awesome, hands down the best leaving car on this board. Id like to see you run ole Chris in that black dodge, I think you might have to give him a head start though haha

Clintons car sure does run but I dont think it would ever fit NSS. Doesnt he run a dry sump too?

Josh, Im down to run Chris at whichever race you have. Like the ole man already said an AH car could run no problem and we would all be screwed if they hooked up and ran haha.

Like I already said lets bring all the fast guys out, put them in a race and see who comes out on top...

Casey

Casey i could not agree more with you...i have a funny sense of humor and sometimes rub people the wrong way...lol
Anyway the above is what im talking about.
all we got to do now is get SSR to leave NY/NJ, well i hear he been in pa, but he needs to cross that Ohio border...OR you need to do the same?? .....can you say "clash of the Titans" ???

....BAD A$$ STREET CAR.....