Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hey Rob,
Your 65' still has torsion bar front suspension correct? Also I was informed by another racer that the NMCA rules commitee was listening to opinions on some new rule ideas, one was letting 8.50-9.00 run up to a 14x32 tire. They are trying to get more NHRA/IHRA Super stock cars in the mix like thunderbolts, 64'-67' B Bodies and the AH cudas and darts. Think about it there are a lot of cars that this would make legal. poppaj

PoppaJ did you hear if they confirmed about that tire rule change for 8.50-9.00?

Hi Rob,
Have not heard anymore on the 14x32 tire talk but I think it will be tough to convice the NMCA to do this since thier top classes run in the 5's on 10.5w x 33.5's which all A/NSS and all FX classes can run now. They are almost the size of 14x32's. Most guys put them on 15" wide rims. poppaj

Im going to have to get 16" bead locks and do like the outlaw guys do... My rims are 16" wide because the rear is to narrow....

Rob,
M/T makes a 10.5w x 33.5 x 16 all the top NMCA class guys run them on 16x16 beadlocks. Should be the ticket for you if they vote down the 14x32's

AA/NSS 65'Coronet "Whompin Wedge"
Pop & Son Performance 557" B-1 power
John Holt Chassis