Quote:

"i have been reading this thread and i really need to ask why all this attention is being paid to who has the fastest n/ss car.why does it matter??.its a index class.the better question is who is the better driver/tuner.thats what the class is about.i have been racing index classes for fifteen years and dont recall the fastest index cars winning the champonship every year.all this smack talk is starting to make you guys sound like those atention whores who race heads up classes.i have met so many nice people who race n/ss and nostalgia muscle car along with a few jerks.but most come to race have fun and enjoy each others company.just one more gripe and i will let the flaming begin.i dont feel that 14x32 tires and sheet metal intake fit the nostalgia theme and should not be allowed in any n/ss class even afx."

Well said. One of the beauties of NSS racing is that allows us all to relive the past without the intensity and headaches, and, yes, jerks, that populate class racing. All "who's the fastest" proves is who has the most money, and spends it in the right places. There are plenty faster than me, and I couldn't care less. What you "who's faster guys" are hung up is not NSS racing.

2X