Responding to all,
Dry as a bone inside the BH and the car hasn't even left a drop of anything on the floor. Even the inside of the inspection cover was dry.
I don't think the linkage being out of whack caused the issue BUT -------
The flywheel and disc appear to be flat in checking them with a Starrett straight edge and light behind. If anything the PP appears to be a bit concave across it's surface. There are also marks on the inside of the diaphragm fingers where it hit the retainers for the clutch springs. This I assume was from over adjusting the clutch at some point. (See pic below) It was still grabbing 2-3" off the floor when it came in and i will guess had at least an inch of preload on it.
The pattern on the PP is strange in that it appears to have been grabbing in the center and more so in two areas ~ 150 degrees apart. The same "ring" is evident on both sides of the disc but more so on the Flywheel side confused
The only thing I can conclude at this point is either the disc or PP was out of whack, or there was some kind of contamination involved. Maybe Bubba had a greasy lunch whistling
I have ordered a NEW CF clutch assembly and flywheel as well as linkage parts from Brewer's. not sure or anything other than the Pattern to me indicates there was more contact in the "RING" on the PP and I am tempted to suspect that as the cause DUNNO. I may run the pictures by a tech at CF and see what his thoughts are. I will keep posting updates.
thanks a bunch for all the help/ suggestions beer

DSC04273.JPGDSC04271.JPGDSC04259.JPGDSC04266.JPG
Last edited by TJP; 08/17/23 10:01 PM.