Quote:

Quote:

Hey,wait a minute...next year I'll have my WARLOCK and MACHO there and they only give 3 awards per catagory...so... which one of you guys are given up you award???

Ric will

Just kidding Ric, Would love to see your Macho & Warlock there next year. I don't believe I've ever seen your Macho truck.

Well as far as next year,I am just gonna drive it to the show and show it. I gotta agree with Larry it NOT a real judged event,My Barry worked way too hard on that body,and not to have it picked apart,(glad he doesn't have internet) he worked hard on the body lines and we really rushed to get it ready,and no the trans still has not been corrected, we busted our azzes to get it done and now it still sits and has not moved,way too busy,Maybe in a week or too,get the trans back out,Theres a show coming up, that's really big if I can get it ready in time ,I might take it...Dam I love the OD...And for you guys that feel like I peeved you off,including myself,I just would like to keep this thread on topic,and not a hang-out,I want to keep learning,And Dam you Sam,keeps correcting me...I love it!!! Ok alittle bit of a hang out...Anyone wanna pull my trans and put a drum and pump in? Ok I'm done ranting ,just got it and I'm beat!!!