Quote:

Quote:

Might just be a pair of frame rails right now but I will have a 72 swb sweptline 440/4spd..... I have most of the pieces, just have to get at it. The southern US truck...the 440 /833 etc. A new legendary parchment bucket seat interior, a bunch of nos parts

Man that truck takes up some room, disassembled into a million pieces! I'm not trying to fool anyone here ....but when done it should be the only 72 Fargo round here!

Well I guess it's time for me to learn here again. Were there really any SWB 2wd 440 4spd trucks built. I know I've seen a 1ton 440/4spd and a 400/4spd 4x4 3/4ton but never swb 2wd. Were there any of these really built?

Sounds like a great project DrDodge. You'll have people wondering what's a Fargo. Lots of people have never heard of them.

Mine was US southern truck I brought bach here in 99 The fargo stuff I scrounged local it will look right! Just picked up the frame freshly blasted and painted.

It was a 318 3 on tree orig. No options.I added pw,pl ps pb and cruise before I took it apart. I have the 440 from my 70 300 with a set of new mounts bb oil pan and a set of tti headers. I have a 23 spine 833 and the proper hump for the floor,a new rug .Tinted glass and whole bunch of other stuff I've put away to do the truck.

When i get further I might even have some pics to post!

Sandy in Nova Scotia formerly drdodge340
68 coronet wagon, 68 formula s 340 fb barracuda-69 super bee-72 aussie charger-72 aussie vh dodge ute
-76 feather duster-76 duster-77 street van
- 98 ram 1500 SS/T-99 ram 1500-13 ram red express truck- 2015 hellcat challenger