Dynotuned you seem to know your trucks well .. This is what i just got last week > I have a 77 A 150 dodge truck fleet side, short bed , black and white stripes on the tail gate in between the chrome trim. It looks to be B5 blue factory paint . Factory 440 auto.. sold new in Sacramento Ca .. I have all the paper work and it is all matching number truck.. It was sold with a trailer tow package, tack. tilt tuff wheel and wood grain trim and bucket seats with a fold down buddie seat inside..The truck even has a moon roof.. and the moon roof shows on the window sticker .. It's a strange truck..It has duel gas tanks. I was told by the first owner that the truck came with side pipes like the little red but they ran down in rocker panel and not up the bed like a little red ..The first owner was told by the dealer it was a calif truck package and not sold in this form in any other state . its a totaly rust free truck with only a few tiny dents.. If you have any info , or any web sites that might help me please drop me an email .. Thanks Lee Pritchard .. Sorry i forgot to add that it has little red express chrome slots wheels

Last edited by 500cidroadrunner; 07/06/04 12:41 AM.