The best I can remember. All the trim pieces are there. I dont have this truck. However the guy that ownes it has told me I could have it. Like I said it was bought new by my dad until 79 when he got a new truck. The current owner bought the truck and it has like 400k miles on it. It has been parked for I know of 3 years. He parked it when the A arms about fell off. It has been coast to coast several times. I remember the day my dad got it. He had a reg cab 440 74 before this and a 71 383 before that. In 79 he went to the F word for a big motor. After 3 transmittions he went to a diesel F word so on and so on.... I just bought him a 04 Quad Hemi. The truck is white and has never been painted. The interior is black and the seats have the console seat in the middle. If any one is interested in parts enough I could part this truck out. But I have no use for anything but the transmition. If someone has money to spend on this truck let me know. I dont really want to make money but It is about a 5 hour drive away. The sheet metal is in pretty good shape the best I remember.