Quote:

Never would have thought that could be made to fit. What year is that dash? Some VERY nice work there. I like the attention you paid to your AC system too. Well laid out, especially like the bulkhead through the firewall, no cheezy hose thru a grommet.

When I decided to try this, All I new was that the width of the Ramcharger was the same as my '98 Ram. So the majority of the modification was cutting down on the depth of the dash.
I realized once I installed the '98 dash that the overall flow of the dash was still close to the stock. the original heaterbox wouldn't fit with the new dash so I had to go after market.
I decided to go with Dakota Digital for the instrumentation because it would be easier to install than the original analog gauges. But I think that it ended up with a better look.
The Steering column, steering wheel and the power and heated seats are from an 2002 Durango.

I'm pretty impressed with the plumbing work done under the hood. I was nervous about how that was going to look was wsa very pleased with the care and attention to detail that they took to make it look clean.

Considering that this was originally just suppose to be a new paint job and big block project, I would have to say that I am happy with the outcome. Especially considering that I am more a restoration buff than a hot rodder.

Thanks for the interest.

Joe