Well Guys
I didn,t do so well at the indoor show last weekend.. But I made 100.00 bucks at the show, I fixed a guys 34 ford pick up!!!! Yes I said Ford, Get this it took a mopar guy to fix a ford LOLOLOL I had to put a water pump in his truck, It blew on him when he got to the show and he was from out of town and had no tools or any idea as to how to fix it . So being the good guy that I am I fixed it for him. He ended up taking first place in his class for his truck and got a huge trophie and a 100.00 bucks he gave me the hun for fixing his truck.. COOl HUH!!!!! Any how this sunday the 2nd of May is my Daughters schools out door show , So this will be the big show for the truck at her school , her friends will get to see the truck that she worked on before we lost her. From what I hear they can,t wait to see it . I don,t care if I win a $12.00 trophie at this show I will be just as happy to see that her friends got to see her truck. I just pray for sunshine and not rain ...... I will let you guys know how thing went...

I was the Black Warlock but now Iam the Fargo Freek 1950 plymouth fast back (custom) 1951 Fargo spring special 1996 Dodge 1500 Pu 2008 Magnum AWD The way I see it is If It doesn,t say MOPAR then what else is there. E Mail me @ nascar2000@telus.net